Service 1
![]() |
| sculpt 3d model for 3d printing or games an other purposes |
Before you make an order just contact me via quick massage so we can discuss and make a custom offer because I know that’s work very well for you.
I’m 3 years experience in 3D industry. So don’t be a doubt about my creativity and ability to sculpt. I know how to use world best sculpting software [Zbrush] . So I can deliver to you best quality work.
My Services:
⏺️I’ll sculpt Toys, characters, creatures, props, objects and more.⏺️Sculpting for 3d Printing and other purpose.
⏺️Also I’ll give you 1 render of model.
What file format I can provide
✔️ OBJ,FBX,DWG,STL✔️ JPG,TIFF
Service 2
![]() |
| Create any type of model for 3D printing |
I'll make a realistic 3d model for 3d printing. I have many years of experience in 3d printing.
Kinds of the product I'll do:
✴️Character model✴️Product model
✴️Digital sculpting
✴️Jewelry model
✴️3D printable model
✴️Furniture model
✴️Costumes
✴️Base relief
✴️CNC (.stl file)
⭕️Please contact me before Ordering
Service 3
![]() |
| sculpt your character creature bust or more for you |
I create ZBrush sculpts of characters, creatures, and more, in styles like anime, stylized and realistic, with a good understanding of anatomy. If you're into 3D printing, I can get your models ready less complicated, solid, and the right cuts.
⭕️Please Contact me , before placing any orderService 4
![]() |
| 3d model for game asset product mode backgraund model |
I will create best 3D Models for your Games, Movies, Commercials, etc, using software like Zbrush, Blender Or Maya
What i can provide:
🔱Character modeling🔱3D print model.
🔱Environments modeling.
🔱360 rendering.
🔱Props modeling.
🔱Basic rig
Why should we work together?
➖High quality models with 2k, 4k, 8k, PBR texture➖I'm an experienced 3D artist, I completed successfully 750 plus project.
➖Great topology for animation
⭕️Contact me before ordering to discuss the project
Service 5
![]() |
| 3D Character Modeling |
Services I will provide:
🔰3D Action figure🔰3D Character for board games
🔰Character and Creature miniature
🔰Toys design
🔰Stylized Character
🔰Portraits likeness
🔰Sculptures
🔰3D Busts
🔰Support for 3d printing
I am very friendly. A good product is always guaranteed.
⭕️ Please contact me before ordering





0 Comments