Game Character Design Services

Service 1

2D game character design and animation

I'm 2D artist and animator from Saint-Petersburg, and I will create a 2D character design and animation (idle, walk, run, etc.)

WORKFLOW?

🔰Message me and describe character you need as fully as possible, send me references if you have, tell me what animation is needed.
🔰I draw sketch, send it to you, if sketch is ok I start animate.
🔰If sketch is not ok, you give me feedback and i'll fix. And only when sketch is approved i make final clean design and start animate.
🔰I make animation and send it to you. You give me feedback. I fix it.
🔰I send you final animation.
⭕️PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE ORDER

Service 2

pixel art characters or objects of all kind

If you looking for a professional pixel artist who can help you with your game art?
I can assist you with anything you need, starting from characters, objects to effects and much more. Please let me know if you have any specific requirements or preferences. I will do my best to provide you with the highest quality service possible!

prices of each service:

✴️128x128px 55$ /+free idle animation if needed
✴️64x64px 35$ /+free idle animation if needed
✴️32x32px 15$ /+free idle animation if needed
➡️Other animations like walk, attack or others will cost extra.
✴️File Formats:PNG,JPEG,JPG,GIF,SVG,ASEPRITE FILE
➡️The finished Delivery will include the original size and a larger resolution. If you use the pixel art in a game, or on YouTube a little mention or credits would be very helpful!
🔥 Please message me about the project first, before you order!

Service 3

create a character design in my style

give me a little story and reference pictures and I will create a character based on your request, I can create cartoon or more realistic character, and Cartoon character will be cheaper.

For background or any other extra just send me a message and we will talk about it.

Service 4

create 2d spritesheet for your indie game

Are you tired of using average looking sprite for your game? Do you want the coolest and most dynamic animation ever?

✴️I will give life to your 2D characters creating the most amazing animations
✴️Delivered in sprite sheet and singular frames (.png)
✴️Character creation included with the animation (POV of the animation)
✴️100% custom made
✴️100% privacy (your order will not appear in any of my portfolio)
✴️100% satisfaction guarantee!
➖Every animation consist of one action (example: walking), between 3 and 30 frames (it depends on the type of action).
🔰Im always working on new games, so please contact me before purchase:
🔰check with me to see if I'm available and tell me more about your game: send me a small brief and reference of the choosen style of the characters.
Note: NO PIXEL ART/ 3D

Service 5

draw your rpg game character design

welcome to my service

I draw:

✴️Character designs
✴️story boards
✴️Concept arts
✴️Trading Card Game Illustrations
✴️comics

I don't draw:

✴️Nudes
✴️NSFW

Service 6

Professional Game character design

I'm leader of TVM team, and we work together to create better Game character design

We can design characters and monsters in different Style like Manga, semi real or realistic
We can advise if your idea is too sketchy. Feel free to inbox me

You have all copyright for commercial use. We only use it for our portfolio and keep it confidential until you publish it
Please send a message and let me know your request

Service 7

create mobile game character

I will design a complete game character for you from your idea, I can also making ANIMATIONS for your characters, Can be export as either sprite sheets or .json files for Unity.

The price will be lower or higher depends on the level of detail of your request and the same with delivery time.

PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE ORDER

Service 8

draw digital illustration comic or anime or manga or cartoon character rpg superhero

 Ifyou looking for a sprite sheet of characters for your games or for any purpose you need, you are in right place.

PACKAGE (BASIC)
🔰We will create sketch of your character based your idea
PACKAGE (STANDRAD)
🔰Simple Object or Character (52x52 - 128x128)
PACKAGE (PREMIUM)
🔰Standard Object or Character (52x52 - 128x128)

Why Choose us

✴️Real quality, using original work in the portfolio. No fake samples.
✴️Original drawing only, start from sketch. Never using stock art or template!.
✴️Quick turnaround & affordable.
✴️After Sales Service For a specific request or a more complicated one.
PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE ORDER

Post a Comment

0 Comments