Website Design Services

 Service 1

Website design

Are you looking for a professional web design or landing page?

Package Include:

  • 100% Unique web design
  • Top Quality
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • 5 Day delivery

Final file delivery:

Adobe XD or Figma

Mobile version (+$50/per page)

All images, fonts, icons, and source files

Service 2

    >>the owner of service says:

"I can create best RESPONSIVE, RETINA READY website in very short interval of time"

WHAT WILL YOU GET?

  • Unlimited Revisions. 
  • Premium Wordpress Theme.
  • Premium Wordpress Plugins.
  • Fully responsive and professional looking.
  • The most important your thoughts in implemented form.
  • Security plugin.
  • Yoast seo plugin.
  • The end product will be mobile and tablet friendly and it will pass google test.
  • 100% Satisfaction or full refund.

What I need to make your website:

  • Introduction
  • Slogan
  • Logo 
  • Relevant images of your business. If you don't have any no worries i will manage it.
  • Page names and its content.
  • Domain and hosting providers credentials.
  • Any sample website you really like.
  • Colors scheme and fonts if any.
  • Your co-operation during development time

NOTE: I don't create religious, alcohol, gambling, or adult sites.

Service 3

With over 7+ years of experience in the industry, I have a deep understanding of what it takes to create a web experience that not only meets but exceeds your expectations. I am well-versed in the latest web design trends, technologies & practices and I use that knowledge to bring your vision to life.

My services include:

  • Landing page design.
  • E-commerce website design and development.
  • Responsive design for optimal viewing on all devices.
  • User-friendly, Easy to use, Clean, Minimal, and Modern website design.
  • Fast page load times for improved user experience

if you want to stand out and grow your business

service 4

I am designing Modern websites in PSD format from last 6+ Year's with having more than 1K+ Completed Orders, So you will get modern PSD/PNG layout or mockup for your website.

Why you should Order from me?

  • Get best UI/UX layout for your websites.
  • It's help you to find your dream design.
  • Modern,Clean and professional look of your site.
  • Flat,Material,Parallax,Metro UI/UX web layouts.


Please Note: 

  • Deliver design in PNG,PSD,JPEG format with high dpi.
  • Deliver fully layered and sliced PSD files.
  • Website layout from scratch with my unique creativity.
  • High resolution with 100% colors accuracy. 
  • Extra fast delivery & 100% Customer satisfaction & friendly support :)


Note: This gig provide only PSD format web UI/UX didn't involve coding work.


I am looking forward to work with you, So Let's Start this UI Party!!

Service 5

I am your expert guide in Figma Website design. With a decade of experience and a skilled team, we create captivating, user-friendly Website UX/UI Design. We'll transform your ideas into modern, creative UI Design and landing pages. Let's bring your vision to life!

What Will You Get?

  1. Elegant, Pixel-perfect Figma website design
  2. Editable source file in Figma
  3. Mobile-friendly website mockup
  4. Concise & Clean UI UX design
  5. Including colors, free fonts, images, icons, etc.
  6. Delivered in Adobe XD/PSD, Figma, and Illustrator source file
  7. 24/7 fast and friendly support

Industries We Worked In:

  • Traveling & Transportation
  • Real State
  • E-Commerce & Business Promotion
  • Healthcare / Medical
  • Hotels & Restaurants 
  • Car & Automobiles
  • Product & Service Marketing
  • Digital marketing Agency

Note: I also provide development services at an additional cost.

Please contact me before placing the order.

Post a Comment

0 Comments